Welcome to the collaboration site for the Federation of EA Professional Organizations. This area is used by the volunteers who are working in the various work groups to collaborate on deliverables and share files. It is directly linked from the main site and is readable by all. However, only volunteers working with FEAPO are able to edit or add comments. If you would like to volunteer to help the federation in building the profession of Enterprise Architecture, please visit our contact form and introduce yourself.
Please use the menu above to select which workgroup you would like to collaborate with.
To add content to any page in your workgroup, follow these rules:
- Log in first. If you see the userid and password boxes, you are not logged in.
- Select the workgroup you are a member of. Note: being a member of any workgroup gives you access to all workgroup pages. You are on your honor to stick to the workgroups you specifically work with.
- Navigate to the page you want to modify and click Edit.
To add a page to a workgroup
- Login first
- Select the workgroup you are a member of.
- Navigate to the PARENT page you want to add a child page to.
- Click "add a child page" link on the bottom right corner of the page
- You will get a blank page. Give your new page a title and add content as always.
- Your new page will show up in the "book navigation" on the left
To add a file for folks to download,
- Login first
- Choose the page you'd like to add an attachment to.
- Select edit. If it is a book page, you will see an edit area, and underneath that, you will see an option for adding attachments. (note, you cannot add attachments to standard pages at this time. Only book pages. This is intentional).
- Upload the attachment. Give it a description.
- Click Save